The Ramaciotti Centre for Genomics was established in 1999 and is the largest genomics facility at any Australian University. It is comprehensively equipped with the latest next-generation sequencing technology, with single cell genomics platforms and with high throughput microarray systems. It is funded by the Australian Government as infrastructure of national significance.
A brief operational overview of the what we do and who we do it for can be viewed here.
Is to deliver internationally competitive genomic services of the highest quality using leading edge technology.
- To provide our users with access to enabling technology and services, facilitating internationally competitive research.
- To provide genomics and related services of the highest possible quality.
- To provide support for bespoke and niche projects.
- To provide services at competitive rates.
- To build the genomics community in the state of NSW and beyond.